29 Under-$50 Cat Products From Amazon You’ll Probably End Up Using Every Day
Your cat will thank you for these purchases, whether they show it or not.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A self-grooming cat toy that will provide your cat with those cute cheek scratches while you're too caught up with your daily tasks. I have a few of these toys adhered to multiple corners in my home to help my cats brush their fur as they are passing by. Pro tip: Add the included catnip to the slots on either side of the toy to turn groom-time into playtime.
2. A grass planter for those of you who are both cat parents and plant parent. A variety of house plants are actually poisonous to cats, so have a few of these kitty-safe planters around for them to chew on.
3. A Temptations hairball-control cat treat, because your cats don't like getting hairballs just as much as you don't like cleaning them up. This treat is specially formulated for felines who are on a hairball-control diet.
4. A double-tiered pet food storage container to help keep your kitty kibble as fresh as possible. This product has two compartments, which is great for those who have multiple cats on different diets. Or perhaps you can store your cat's food in one container, and their dry treats in the other. The possibilities are endless!
5. A Fresh Step odor shield clumping litter that is infused with The Power of Febreze, ensuring that the scent of whatever your kitty does in the litter box stays in the litter box.
6. A hooded litter box, because your cat likes their privacy when using the restroom. This hooded litter box keeps your floors free of litter if your cat is the type who digs aggressively. Plus, it contains a carbon filter at the top of the litter box that locks in foul odors. My two cats love that they can hide in here while doing their ~duties~, and I love that this litter box is easy to clean.
7. An Advantage II topical flea prevention and treatment for small cats who like to go on adventures in the great outdoors. This treatment works within 12 hours of application and gets rid of fleas in all stages of life to break the flea life cycle that is currently taking place in your kitten's fur.
8. A Greenies Pill Pocket treat that is just like sneaking veggies into a picky eater's meal. Simply place your cat's pill inside the treat, mold the soft treat around the pill, and watch them enjoy every last bite of what they think is a yummy snack.
9. A cat tree to provide your feline companion with a designated space for playtime and relaxation. This cat tree has a cave and top perch for napping, as well as a scratch post to save your sofa from cat scratches. And! A dangling pom-pom that your cats will want to play with all day long. Can you say, purrfect?
10. A cardboard cat-scratcher lounger that'll give your cat something to scratch at other than your rug.
11. A feather cat wand toy if your indoor cat would rather spend their time by the window staring at the birds outside. This toy mimics a bird in flight, which stimulates your feline's hunting instincts during playtime.
12. A tilted cat food bowl that tells you exactly how much food you are giving your cat with some handy measurements etched on the inside of the bowl. Never over- or under-feed your cat again.
13. A pair of cat claw trimmers, because cat scratches, no matter how much your cat loves you, are a thing. Use this tool to gently snip the sharp ends of your cat's claws without ever going too deep into their nailbed.
14. A Hertzko self-cleaning pet brush to make grooming time enjoyable for both you and your kitty. This brush gently combs any excess dead fur and knots out of your cat's coat, which prevents hairballs over time. Plus, it's self-cleaning, meaning that you won't have to worry about digging every last piece of fur from any brush ever again.
15. A litter pan that'll make your cat's bathroom experience easier for the both of you. This litter box has high walls, perfect for bigger cats, and a grated surface to collect those little bits of litter from your cat's paws.
16. A lickable treat that my cats go wild over every single day. (Seriously, they sometimes sit in front of the drawer I store these treats in and DEMAND a snack through some intense meows.) These treats come in a variety of flavors, ensuring your cat will never be bored with their midday snack.
17. A Greenies oven-roasted chicken flavor treat, because who doesn't love a cat with a fresh breath? Dental hygiene in cats is just as critical as dental hygiene in humans — it prevents tooth erosion, gum diseases, and heart diseases. These treats, when taken daily, help improve your cat's tooth and gum health.
18. A dry food dispenser if you have trained your cat to self-feed. This food dispenser releases a finite amount of food at a time, keeping the dry food on the inside of the well from going stale. This is a great product for the parents of kittens, as kittens always need dry food around to snack on throughout the day.
19. An L-Lysine supplement treat, because cats get sick, too. L-Lysine supports your cat's immune and respiratory health, meaning they won't have to worry about feeling under the weather any time soon.
20. An interactive cat light toy, because have you ever watched a cat chase a laser around? This USB rechargeable toy sits on any surface and shoots light in different directions at a fast and slow speed to make sure your cat is engaged while you do things like prepare dinner.
21. A cardboard cat scratcher that doubles as a kitty-version of Whac-a-Mole. This product stimulates your cat's brain function as they attentively chase the ball inside of this toy.
22. A flower water fountain, because some cats prefer drinking running water as opposed to still water from a bowl (this is why your cat might love drinking water from a running faucet!). This fountain filters and oxygenates water to ensure a fresh and clean drink for your kitty every time.
23. A pet step, because some cats need help when climbing onto higher places. Put this near the couch or bed to help your feline get to the places they need to go.
24. A cat roller toy that'll engage your cat for what seems like hours on end. This toy comes with grips on the bottom of it, meaning that it won't slide around the house as your cat has the time of their life.
25. A fluffy fleece blanket, because the cooler months are here to stay, and cats love warmth! Place this in your cat's bed, or wherever else they love to lounge and watch them purr their way to dreamland in no time.
26. A storage bin to keep all your cat toys in. Beware: your cat might just want to sit inside the bin and snuggle with their toys all day long.
27. A cave cat bed, because cats love to lounge in enclosed spaces. This super plush bed gives the coziness and support your cat needs during sleep, and has a fun pom-pom attached for when your cat wakes up.
28. A Gorilla Grip litter mat that'll trap the litter that your kitty will inevitably bring around the house with their dusty paws. I purchased this after becoming tired of cleaning up after my two cats, and I've never looked back.
29. A probiotic for cats because your kitty's gut flora needs to be taken care of, as well! This probiotic comes in a powder form, making it simple to mix into wet food. Your cat won't suspect a thing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.