28 Products That'll Make Keeping Your House Clean A Breeze
"Another one fights the dust." —probably Freddie Mercury and definitely you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood polish and conditioner to enhance the natural beauty in all of your wood by feeding it with oils, preventing it from drying and fading. It'll make your adult self *so* proud.
2. A silicone sink strainer and stopper because the last thing we want is a clogged sink from all the little bits of food that you rinse off your plates. It may seem like barely any food, but it collects quickly!
3. A pet stain and odor remover, so when Indiana Bones gets a little too excited that you just got home and decides to pee all over your brand new rug on cleaning day, it's not completely annoying. Plus, how can you stay mad at a dog named Indiana Bones? You can't.
4. A container of The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that'll clean practically anything. No really. Marks on the walls? Sure. Dirty stove? Obviously! Grimy bathtub? Duh. The Pink Stuff has your back.
5. A Roomba robot vacuum so you can watch your house get cleaned without even having to get up from the couch. Technology can be so great, huh?
6. Microfiber cloths because sometimes regular old dusters just kick all of the dust around the house or onto the floor. These will grip every particle *and* you can use it for so many things, like drying your dishes, wiping your counters, or even drying your pet off!
7. A Chom-Chom roller to gather up pet hair from basically anywhere in your home. No really. Couches, clothes, bedding, cat towers, rugs — you name it. The best part? It has a little compartment that stores the fur for easy cleaning!
8. Grooming gloves because aren't we tired of our cats releasing their pesky little furs all over the place every time they turn their heads? I'm looking at you, Norman.
9. A pet hair removal broom to make your jaw drop when you see just how much hair your little rascal has been shedding into the grasps of your rug's fibers. There is a rake side and a squeegee side, which both effectively do the deed.
10. A bottle of Resolve carpet cleaner that I'm convinced is actually just a bottle of magic. This has been able to get even the oldest stains out of our carpets. I will die on my Resolve hill.
11. An affordable hand vac to clean up the areas around your house that would be really bizarre to do with your vacuum, like the couch, at tower, and even your curtains!
12. A dishwashing spray for anyone who leaves their dirty dishes in the sink for waay too long, causing everything to get seriously crusty. Instead of tiring your arm trying to scrub, this bad boy will make it to where you just have to SWIPE off the gunk and rinse instead!
13. A steaming microwave cleaner that is probably exactly what you look like when you see all the stubborn crud that's been building up inside of your microwave.
14. A set of three scrubbing attachments you can add to any power drill to make cleaning your tub, floor, or even appliances an absolute ~breeze~.
Promising review: "I bought this brush a long time ago and it sat unused. Last week, I finally pulled it out to clean the floor of a very dirty fiberglass bathtub. What a great little tool! A job that easily would have taken me a half hour with a regular brush and Comet, took about five minutes and with no smelly harsh chemicals. I am really kicking myself for not trying it months ago. Now, I'm planning to buy one for each of my kids for Christmas." —xxxxx111000
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six colors).
15. A Swiffer that is not only super lightweight, making it easy to carry around the house, but is *also* both a dry sweeper and a wet mop!
16. Or if you already have a Swiffer, a three-pack of reusable cotton chenille pads that are textured to pick up crud and dust on all of your floors. Then, when you're done, you can simply throw them into the washing machine! Bonus: you can use them as cleaning cloths too!
It also comes with a concentrated cleaning solution you can use to mop floors, countertops, sinks, mirrors, and so much more.
Juniperseed Mercantile is a woman-owned Etsy shop making not only home cleaning products, but also skincare, baby care, and paper-free items so you can cut down on waste.
Promising review: "I used both products this evening for first time and loved them both. The washable swiffer pads work great-stay on beautifully, clean very well, and that lemon cleaner is wonderful! Mild smell of lemons so fresh and clean, and it worked so well on my laminate floors, hardwood, and ceramic tile! I'll definitely be back for more. I forgot to mention most beneficial part to me; didn't leave streaks or a film on my floors...just CLEAN!" —Linda Wozniak
17. A Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower squeaky clean *and* mildew-free by spraying just once a week — and rinsing clean. There's no scrubbing and no wiping!
BTW, Each bottle lasts for 12 weeks' worth of treatments.
Promising review: "This stuff is excellent. It performs as promised, it has a very nice scent, no fumes, and leaves shower clean with no scrubbing actually necessary. It is very easy to apply and rinse off. It is designed very well, with squirting spout separate from the large container and attached by a longish tube, so you don't have to hold the heavy container while applying the product. I've been using it for quite a while now, and I love it. I highly recommend it." —Stephanie Martin
Get it from Amazon for $17.23.
18. A pack of Mr. Clean magic erasers that'll make you fall deep into a rabbit hole of cleaning random things around your house. Add a little water, and these bad boys can remove marks from walls, grease from your microwave, soap scum from your tub, and way more.
Promising reviews: "I use it everywhere... walls, baseboards, mirrors, window panes, cupboards, floors, lamps, glass, faucets... everything looks brand new. Just got red hair dye that had been there for over a year off the wall in a minute. Made shower glass look brand-new after five years of hard water stains. This is the cleaning magic wand you’ve always wanted." —Michela
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $11.99.
19. A Clorox toilet wand with disposable scrubby heads that comes preloaded with cleaner so you can wipe the whole bowl with one hand and just toss the head out. Easy peasy.
Promising review: "You ever look at your toilet brush in disgust and resentment? How's a dirty used up brush sitting in your throne room? You clean your bathroom but then you put that sucker down in its place and it's just like, mocking you. It's never truly immaculate. Never knowing true cleanliness. Fear no more. Now you can shine the porcelain throne and not have to worry about a used up toilet brush mocking your clean sparkling bathroom. Gone are the days of breathing in dirty poop particles from the reusable potty cleaning brush thingy. Clorox Toilet Wand is the answer to your prayers if you want an easy, deep cleaning, toss-away-after-you're-done type contraption for that porcelain throne of yours. Fast, cheap, and easy. Just like.... How we like to clean." —Juliana
20. Or if you want to go *greener* (and not throw something away every time you clean it), a pack of adorable toilet cleaning bombs you can drop in, watch fizz up, and then scrub away with your regular ol' toilet brush.
Jia Living is a small business based in Los Angeles hand-making home care products like laundry detergents, dishwashing detergents, and more.
Promising review: "Great product. They worked really well and left everything smelling great and looking even better!!" —Rowan Berran McDowell
21. An extendable duster that'll reach over 5 feet (!!!) so you get the job done just in time to get back to watching that weird masked dating show on Netflix. It can rotate and bend at multiple angles, *and* it even has a microfiber head you can toss in the wash and reuse.
22. An all-in-one multi-surface cleaner you can use on just about everything — no, really. Floors, countertops, toys, walls — you name it! We love a versatile ~queen~.
Pur Home is a Black woman-owned company that makes all-natural, eco-friendly cleaning products. Psst, this bottle is biodegradable!
Promising review: "Seriously powerful. II am notoriously messy in the kitchen and this saves me. It only takes a few seconds to pull up dried-on messes and it smells so good! I use it so much more than expected because of how great it is!" —Kay
Get it from Pur Home for $5.99 (available in lavender lemon and mint).
23. A reusable three-layered cleaner so you can get clean your window blinds effortlessly *and* quickly.
Promising review: "I can’t give this enough stars! You see these gimmicky type things and wonder if they work. This does, and is perfect in every way. Aside from my own house, I clean for others, and this has easily cut my blind-cleaning time in half. Which is perfect for such a tedious job. It gets to the edge of wide blinds. When you’re done, just throw them in the laundry. Worth every penny and then some." —AM Kipp
Get a pack of one wand and five sleeves from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).
24. Dishwasher cleaning tablets formulated to penetrate, dissolve and remove odor-causing residue and you'd be surprised how dirty your dishwasher actually is. Just use it once a month on any model and you'll have the cleanest dishwasher of all the land.
25. A Goo Gone kitchen degreaser because *goo gone* are the days of you using way too much elbow grease to clean your stovetop and counters.
26. A splurge-worthy Dyson V15 Detect that will literally detect every (and I mean every) piece of dust, dirt, or particle in your house using it's laser function to spot them all.
27. A touchless vacuum so you don't have to bend down anymore with a dustpan to pick up the pile of dirt you've created. Just sweep all the dust towards the vacuum and it'll suck it right up for super fast and ~breezy~ cleaning!
28. And finally, an easy printable cleaning checklist if you don't want to spend all day cleaning the house, you can make things TRULY a breeze and do a little something every day.
Creative Type Store is a woman-owned, Canada-based Etsy shop making all your printable dreams come true, including chore charts, meal plans, and even a plant care tracker for all you not-so-green thumbs (me, looking in the mirror).
You can download it once and reprint it forever.
Promising review: "Thank you! This will help me with the never ending cleaning around our home! Thanks for breaking it down by rooms!" —Jacob Barros