18 Kinds Of Teachers We've All Known At Some Point
"Jitni tumhari umer hai, utna mera teaching experience hai, samjhe."
1. The one who has their judgmental eyes on you -- class or recess -- monitoring your company.
2. The PE teacher who dresses in what would be considered fashionable sports clothing at least two decades ago.
3. The old one who tries to blend in with students and uses what they think are "words young people use".
4. The teacher who hates you and your best friend for no reason at all.
5. The one who wears a bit too much make-up to work.
6. The one whose pronunciation is hilarious.
7. The one who shares a special humorous bond with the backbenchers.
8. The one who clearly wants to leave the premises more than you do.
9. The teacher who takes way too much advantage of being in control.
10. The kind-hearted and beautiful one you had a crush on.
There's always that one teacher that will always have your heart.
11. The one who is strongly anti-dating.
12. And there are teachers who are simply against all things fun, really.
13. The easily offended one, who has a reputation for getting up and leaving the classroom often.
14. The one who simply does not accept they can be wrong.
15. The scary one who isn't afraid of punishing students physically.
16. The two teachers who are so obviously into each other.
Caught in a staff romance.