We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer hydrates and smoothes your face with coconut water, making anything you put on top look amazing, especially the poppin' contour you're gonna try out.
2. Keshima Duo Eyebrow Brush has both an angled and spoolie brush that allows for precise shaping of your brows, along with accurate blending.
3. Too Faced Life's A Festival Eyeshadow Palette delivers bold, pigmented colors you can experiment with and easily blend to get the crease cut you've been practicing.
4. NYX Pore Filler doesn't contain oil so makeup can just glide right on over it without looking cakey. Babes with oily skin deserve to have seamless foundation too!
5. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is ridiculously long-lasting, highly pigmented, and won't fade or crack when you apply since it has a brush tip for a precise application! We don't do shaky lines in this house.
6. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer has ultra-refined pigments to melt into your skin and give you an ethereal bake all year long without ever overdoing it while putting on a full face of makeup.
7. Glossier Cloud Paint is an easily buildable, lightweight gel blush you can apply with your fingers, which are better than any brush since the product melts with your body heat, making the color seamless.
8. Italia Deluxe Ultra Fine Lip Liner Set provides a colorful and precise base for your lipstick, making it last so much longer than you've ever imagined because real makeup experts hate when their liquid lipstick bleeds.
9. The Balm Mad Lash Mascara is equipped with an injection molded wand that'll deliver smudge-proof volume and length to have your eyes poppin' like a piece of bubblegum.
10. Aesthetica Contouring Kit allows you to beat your face to the gods with its step-by-step instructions to properly highlight, bronze, and sculpt your face just in time for your next photoshoot.
11. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint creates a truly long-lasting, effortless bold-ass look with an easy-to-use applicator and a shade of red that looks great on every skintone!
12. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer provides medium to full coverage for a proper base to a heavier concealer since it won't move or fade throughout the day.
13. Ucanbe Shimmer Highlighter Palette gives you intense holographic shades to apply to your brow bone, eyelids, and cheekbones so you can hit those motherfucking angles and shine like a star.
14. Benefit Cosmetics Defined And Refined Brow Kit contains brow stencils along with a brow pencil and brow primer that'll transform your eyebrows into perfectly symmetrical beings who have minds of their own.
15. Beauty For Real Lip Scrub hydrates and moisturizes dry, chapped lips with the aid of raw sugarcane and citrus, prepping your beautiful smackers for the matte lipstick you love.
16. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lip and Cheek Duo change color based on your body's specific chemistry, making it look like you did a full face of makeup without doing all the work!
17. Mario Badescu Eye Makeup Remover Oil gently removes waterproof makeup with a mixture of carnation oil that won't clog your pores, because makeup is truly amazing, but good skin is the key to a stunning look.
18. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder controls shine and keeps makeup in place with jeju natural mineral and mint extracts. It can also be used to bake your face so you can be as snacky as a chocolate chip cookie.
19. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion preps your beautiful eyelids for eyeshadow, making the colors more vibrant while hydrating your lids — allowing the sensitive skin there to thrive, even without makeup on.
20. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Foundation has an ultra lightweight formula that is completely oil-free and mattifies shine. No more oil blotting for you!
21. Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel is formulated with a special hair fiber complex so your eyebrows can be completely water- and transfer-proof, meaning they'll always be on fleek.
22. Docolor Powder Makeup Brush helps you apply a bit of setting powder after your blush to complete your look with its soft, synthetic bristles.
23. Etude House Darling Water Gel Tint has a pigmented color that also moisturizes dry lips so yours won't flake as the day goes on, which is perfect since you hate re-applying anyway!
24. Urban Decay Chill Cooling Setting Spray refreshes overheated skin and keeps your makeup from smudging which is absolutely a good thing, because you spent so much time and effort trying out a new look!
You after trying out a new makeup trend:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.