We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of all-natural Puracy all-purpose cleaner you won't be afraid to leave on the floor with your precious pets.
2. A pack of Clorox disinfecting wipes so you can wipe up the quick spills you made while cooking your latest masterpiece.
3. Bar Keepers Friend, a cleansing powder to easily remove built-up rust and hard water stains in your kitchen sink, or burn stains off the back of your pots and pans. With this, anything can shine like new.
4. A bottle of Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner that'll kill salmonella and E. coli germs from your counters so you'll never have to suffer from a stomach virus ever again. Plus it'll add some much-needed shine to that marble you splurged on.
5. Green Works multi-surface cleaner for anyone who cares about the environment of their WC and of the world. Decreasing your carbon footprint has never been so simple.
6. A pack of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day multi-surface cleaner, a concoction of plant-based ingredients and essential oils that's biodegradable and free from animal products for a ~naturally~ powerful clean. Plus it smells delightful! No overpowering smell for sensitive noses.
7. Krud Kutter, a multi-surface cleaner that'll make even the most stubborn stains quake in fear and disappear! Greasy countertops are in the past.
8. A pack of Old-school Comet cleaner with bleach, because classics are classics for a reason. And I mean, does, your grandma's kitchen (or bathroom) ever look anything but spotless? The answer is no.
9. A bottle of LA's Totally Awesome cleaner, an all-surface wonder that really lives up to its name. Do you need your sinks squeaky clean? Try this bad boy.
10. Bucko Soap Scum and Grime Remover, which is a must for anyone who wants their bathroom to look like they put a lot of effort into cleaning it (when it was actually super easy). Why work harder when you can work smarter?
11. A bottle of Caldrea rosewater driftwood spray, because why not have the benefit of your kitchen smelling good while your countertops sparkle?
12. A pack of Tub O' Towels for cleaning off all those stains on the inside and outside of your car or soap scum from the inside of your shower. They are heavy duty, after all.
13. A pack of Green Works compostable cleaning wipes to wipe off your desk and help the environment at the same time, since they don't use any harsh chemicals that'll irritate the planet (or your skin).
14. A bottle of Clorox Scentiva multisurface cleaner so you can kill 99.9% of bacteria from that raw chicken you were preparing for dinner and leave the relaxing smell of lavander behind.
15. A pack of Clorox Scentiva disinfecting wipes, because sometimes you need to break down all the grime and soap scum from your bathroom sink and the little ridges on each wipe truly do the job.
16. A bottle of Better Life Natural all-purpose cleaner that'll be safe to spray around your kids or dog children, because they both make a big mess (especially on your walls), but you don't want to expose them to horrible fumes!
17. A canister of Shadazzle Natural all-purpose cleaner perfect for getting any and all rust marks from your pots and pans, making them appear brand spanking new.
18. A bottle of Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide multi-purpose cleaner that'll dissolve grease buildup on your stove, countertops, and backsplash without staining the surfaces underneath.
19. A bottle of Purell Multi-Surface disinfectant spray, because you already know that their hand sanitizer obviously works, so you're absolutely certain the spray will remove all the gross kid germs from your little sister's room in no time.
20. A pack of Windex cleaner sure to be as versatile as the father from My Big Fat Greek Wedding says it is. You can clean glass, countertops, and whatever else as easy as one, two, three.
21. A pack of Pledge Antibacterial Multisurface Cleaner perfect for putting a nice shine on your tabletops made of wood while removing gross germs that'll make you catch a cold (or salmonella).
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.