We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bamboo cutting board with color-coded mats for different types of food, so you won't have to deal with cross contamination.
2. A flexible silicone steamer basket that'll fit into most pots and is so much easier to clean than a metal one.
3. A silicone splatter guard to stop food and grease from coming out of the pan and onto the countertop, burner, and floor. You can simply toss it into the dishwasher afterward!
4. An 11-piece non-stick cookware set you won't have to wash by hand because it's all dishwasher-safe!
5. A pack of reusable non-stick liners that'll catch messy drips before they become burnt blobs stuck on the oven floor, continuously making your kitchen smell bad. Just rinse em' off after each use!
6. A garlic press that can pretty much clean itself — it presses unpeeled garlic, scrapes itself clean, and then ejects the peel. Say it with me: "Wow."
7. An adjustable measuring cup so you only have to finesse one tool instead of many. The rotating plunger can easily push out sticky ingredients like peanut butter or honey.
8. A pour-over coffee maker with no loose parts to clean, unlike a coffee machine or a French press. We love minimalism!
9. A non-stick loaf pan to ensure your loaf cake (or meatloaf) slides out and doesn't leave a caked-on mess for you to scrub out. Elbow grease? You don't know her.
10. A set of colorful silicone utensils that'll keep all your non-stick cookware in perfect shape since they don't retain stains or odors.
11. A George Foreman grill for anyone who loves hot sandwiches but thinks cleaning is the worst. The non-stick cooking plates are removable and dishwasher-safe!
12. A non-stick baking sheet so your cookies will slide right off — no need for sprays or liners of any sort, which means more money in your pocket.
13. A flexible silicone sink strainer and stopper you can clean out by pulling on the tab and inverting it — no more using your fingers to dig out the food bits stuck on metal mesh strainers.
14. A clip-on strainer/colander that'll replace your full-size one. It'll be easier to clean and take up less room (both in the dishwasher and the cabinet).
15. A pack of odor-free dishcloths you only need to rinse out after doing the dishes and hang to dry. They'll be good as new!
16. A brush and squeegee combo to swipe any wet or dry spills on the countertop into the sink — without using a ton of paper towels!
17. An ergonomic pizza cutter wheel comes apart completely for cleaning by hand or in the dishwasher, and it'll be fun to slice your homemade masterpiece.
18. A flat whisk because while all whisks are useful, it's just a lot harder to get batter off a balloon-shaped one, plus it'll be easier to store in any of your drawers.
19. A silicone bread maker for mixing, kneading, rising, and baking all in one container. That also means you'll only have one thing to wash afterward! Less is more, okurt?!
20. A slanted carving board to collect any juices or crumbs that would have otherwise spilled onto the counter. We get it, you're a neat freak.
21. A pair of kitchen shears you can take apart to clean off all the gunk in the crevices. Just don't cut yourself, they're sharp!
22. A burger press for making eight perfectly shaped patties with minimal effort. Keep them in the freezer until you're ready to fire up the grill! Summertime here we come!
23. A pair of silicone oven mitts (with a quilted cotton lining) that won't get stained by turkey grease or BBQ sauce like cotton ones since you know you get messy in the kitchen.
24. A retro hand mixer with beaters that won't be a pain in the butt to clean.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.