3. Maximize your under-sink storage space with a pocket organizer.
Got sewing machine skills? Here’s a tutorial for making your own custom-size pocket organizer. Otherwise, you could buy an inexpensive over-the-door shoe organizer (like this one, $12.19), and cut it to fit — it has enough pockets to cover at least two different doors.
12. Keep measuring equivalents and measuring cups handy with some hooks, chalkboard paint, and a chalk marker.
19. The insides of cabinets are also great places to put hooks for rags, gloves, and pot holders.
Get similar hooks here, $9.58 for a pack of 18.
31. Skip the counter-hogging knife block in favor of a magnetic knife strip, especially if counter space (and drawer space) comes at a premium.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate change policies.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.