3. Maximize your under-sink storage space with a pocket organizer.
Got sewing machine skills? Here’s a tutorial for making your own custom-size pocket organizer. Otherwise, you could buy an inexpensive over-the-door shoe organizer (like this one, $12.19), and cut it to fit — it has enough pockets to cover at least two different doors.
12. Keep measuring equivalents and measuring cups handy with some hooks, chalkboard paint, and a chalk marker.
19. The insides of cabinets are also great places to put hooks for rags, gloves, and pot holders.
Get similar hooks here, $9.58 for a pack of 18.
31. Skip the counter-hogging knife block in favor of a magnetic knife strip, especially if counter space (and drawer space) comes at a premium.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀