Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A bottle of Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray so all of your heat styles can stay absolutely frizz-free and humidity-resistant.
2. A set of clip-on earrings for anyone who just can't commit to a nose, ear, or body piercing for real, but still adores the look.
3. A box of essential oils to drop on your pillow for extra relaxation or add to your favorite diffuser.
4. A succulent planter pot, because you need a place to house your various cacti in a home worthy of its desert charm.
5. A Burt's Bees gift set that'll moisturize your hands, feet, lips, and cuticles, so all of your extremities will be properly hydrated for a summer glow up.
6. A set of glass bottles to hold all of your various juice combinations so you can know which is which as soon as you open up the fridge for that blueberry concoction.
7. A dadly pineapple shirt for stunting on a truly relaxing vacation to a tropical climate.
8. An expansive eyeshadow palette with 35 shimmers and mattes so you can try out a bold club look or the newest version of a smokey eye you saw in a YouTube tutorial.
9. A mason jar herb set that'll grow into mighty seasonings for all of your five-star dishes. They're so compact you can place them right on your countertop!
10. A cold shoulder top, because it's starting to get warm and you want to be able to feel the cool spring breeze on your bare skin.
11. A copy of Big-Hearted Charlie Learns How to Make Friends to show your tiny tot how to connect with others by being a stand-up human being.
12. A mini cast iron skillet to bake the most poppin' brownies of 2018 with the crisp edges that'll make everyone moan in satisfaction.
13. A dashboard phone holder that'll tightly secure your phone right in your sightline, making it simpler than ever to use Google Maps.
14. A pair of trendy jandals (Jesus sandals) to comfortably walk from place to place and finally expose your toes to the beaming sunlight.
15. A pair of noise-canceling, sweat-proof headphones so you can get the workout of your fucking life without getting distracted by the bro who's breathing way too hard to be improving on his gains.
16. A pack of lunchbox containers so you can store your PB&J as well as a couple of snacks and not get hungry throughout the day.
17. A bottle of Jergens tanning mousse so your body can get a spectacular summer glow without getting a horrible sunburn.
18. A set of lava beads for a pretty and calming necklace you can make yourself.
19. A remote-controlled robot ball to give your life some joy when you watch it move around — all because of your own specialized code you wrote yourself with the matching app!
20. A pair of anti-slip guards for your glasses, because nothing is worse than turning into a blind bat after bending down to tie your shoe.
21. A DVD copy of The Lion King that'll bring on the right amount of nostalgia and hit you in the feels during a wild movie night.
In this house we rep Hakuna Matata as a lifestyle!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Movers and Shakers here.