We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of Rainbow flip-flops made of soft, breathable leather with arch support that'll be amazingly refreshing for everyone with flat feet!
3. A pair of super dope sock sneakers – they'll do you a favor and won't slip and slide while you're on mile nine and have no plans on stopping.
4. A pair of super trendy and hip knit-style sneakers because athleisure isn't just a fad, it's a lifestyle.
5. A pair of simple slingback mules to comfortably slip and slide your way through the office halls like the boss you are.
6. A pair of investment-worthy Blundstone boots to get you through long days trekking to all the biggest attractions in a city.
7. A pair of Dr. Martens Rakim boots, perfect for cold-weather destinations where there might be snow because they have slip-resistant bottoms.
9. A pair of Teva Sandals with nylon webbing and handy straps to keep your precious feet in place on their cushioned footbed, which'll have you thinking "concrete, who?"
10. A pair of faux-leather boots with sweet buckle details and a practically nonexistent heel for smooth travels.
11. A pair of Sanuk Sandals made from real yoga mats which means the soles of your feet can be relaxed, even while trekking long distances.
12. A pair of Sam Edelman Chelsea boots with minimalistic features to go with almost all of your dresses and skirts.
14. A pair of Reef Sandals with a flex triple density material that'll move with your feet, which means your foot won't feel like it's sitting atop a piece of cardboard while you're standing for long periods of time.
15. A pair of buckled heeled ankle booties you can wear as an everyday look or dress up at night while out on the town.
16. A pair of foldable flap boots with a knitted sock lining to add extra warmth to your ankles, as well as your toes.
17. A pair of wheat-colored Timbs with waterproof nubuck leather and seam-sealed construction to keep excess moisture out of the inside so you can look fabulous and have dry feet....at the same time!
18. A pair of Keens Whisper Sandals to be your adventure companion since they are water-friendly and perfect for hour-long hikes in the wilderness because of their classic toe bumper, which'll protect your foot from stray rocks or branches!
19. A North Face mid-calf boot with prima loft insulation, because there will be no icicle feet if you have anything to say about it.
22. A pair Birkenstock Arizona Sandals that are the OG of comfy-ass sandals for a reason — they're equipped with a cork and foam footbed that molds specifically to your foot for a customized fit every time.
23. A pair of Chacos Athletic Sandals with a specialized "loveseat" technology to ensure durability and (non-negotiable) arch support during long walks on the boardwalk with bae. Don't let your feet stop the love from flowing!
25. A pair of splurge-worthy, handcrafted Italian leather Koio sneakers with just the right amount of retro that'll embrace your inner '90s dad.
26. A pair of classic Sam Edelman Penny Boots, because Han Solo has some seriously steal-able style.
27. A pair of Oofos Original Sandals designed for anyone who loves being active and needs a durable flip-flop to keep up. With their traction padding and cushioning, they soothe your feet after a tough workout while reducing stress on your knees and lower back!
28. A faux-fur-lined rain boot, because you deserve a shoe that will keep your little piggies both warm and dry while you head to the market.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.