1. Anyone who thinks Christina Aguilera had a flop of a year is obviously a h8r and not a true lover of music.
3. It’s even rumored her album “Lotus” stands for “Legend of the United States.”
16. Even the secretary of state noticed.
17. And everyone noticed dat ass.
18. But that’s not what’s important. It’s all about the music.
20. And when she sang at a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
22. And she also sang at the American Music Awards.
23. It was an inspirational performance.
24. That reminded us to love all.
25. And not listen to the h8rs.
26. Because, you know, not everyone is going to like you…
28. That’s what Xtina taught us this year.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰