1. Season 7, Episode 9: “Sometimes You Just Need To Adjust: Part 2”
Aired July 9, 2012
Kanye comes to the grand opening of Scott’s restaurant. He fits in with everyone. Rob asks about Kanye’s necklace. Kanye says it’s from a friend from Japan and hides it in his shirt, and Kim says she’s never been there. Kanye says he’ll take her one day.
2. Season 7, Episode 15: “Kardashian Therapy, Part One”
Aired August 26, 2012
Kanye comes over and looks at Kim’s closet. He tells her she needs to throw some things out. She objects to throwing out a purse, saying, “Shouldn’t I keep this for my daughter one day?” Kim ends up throwing out most of her closet, but it’s OK because Kanye’s going to get her some new stuff.
Aired September 16, 2012.
Kanye comes to Kourtney’s baby shower. Khloe tells Kanye she is happy with his relationship with Kim, saying it’s one of the healthiest relationships she’s seen her in.
That’s it. The end. Kanye hasn’t been on any E! Kardashian shows for nearly a year now.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹