3. Then start pumping iron.
5. Take breaks in between sets, but make sure they’re not too long.
7. On your final set, go for broke.
8. And if at any point you’re feeling like you won’t be able to make it to the end of your workout, spin some intense jams and Paul Ryan’s most inspiring one liners.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.