1. Fab: Prince’s bow
2. Drab: Mick Jagger’s belly shirt
3. Fab: Michael Jackson’s golden ammo sashes
4. Drab: Kid Rock’s American flag poncho
5. Fab: James Brown’s all-red suit
6. Drab: These boxes the Black Eyed Peas’ backup dancers had to wear.
7. Fab: Paul McCartney’s stylish sweater
8. Drab: Diddy’s puffy coat
9. Fab: Shania Twain’s diamond neck brace
10. Drab: Another awful thing the Black Eyed Peas made their backup dancers wear
11. Fab: Gwen Stefani’s No Doubt belt buckle
12. Drab: This shirt Sting wore
13. Fab: Slash’s studded top hat
14. Drab: Usher’s turtleneck jacket
15. Fab: Madonna’s crown
16. Drab: Madonna’s skirt
17. Fab: Literally everything everyone wore in 2001.
18. Drab: The Black Eyed Peas in general
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.