1. Fab: Prince’s bow
2. Drab: Mick Jagger’s belly shirt
3. Fab: Michael Jackson’s golden ammo sashes
4. Drab: Kid Rock’s American flag poncho
5. Fab: James Brown’s all-red suit
6. Drab: These boxes the Black Eyed Peas’ backup dancers had to wear.
7. Fab: Paul McCartney’s stylish sweater
8. Drab: Diddy’s puffy coat
9. Fab: Shania Twain’s diamond neck brace
10. Drab: Another awful thing the Black Eyed Peas made their backup dancers wear
11. Fab: Gwen Stefani’s No Doubt belt buckle
12. Drab: This shirt Sting wore
13. Fab: Slash’s studded top hat
14. Drab: Usher’s turtleneck jacket
15. Fab: Madonna’s crown
16. Drab: Madonna’s skirt
17. Fab: Literally everything everyone wore in 2001.
18. Drab: The Black Eyed Peas in general
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸