Originally created in 1993 by Ty Inc., Beanie Babies have become major collector’s items. There’s never been a better time to invest!
6. Rare: Princess Diana Commemorative Bear
Less than two months after the death of Princess Diana, Ty commissioned a commemorative bear to honor her. Princess the bear was only released for a limited time and all the proceeds Princess of Wales Memorial Fund, but it could be worth a bankload in ten years.
9. BEWARE OF FAKES!
Posers will try to sell you counterfeit Beanie Babies. Do not fall for their tricks! Check the tush tag (the name should be in red, not orange), check for misspellings on the tag and above all, remember that if something is too good to be true, it probably is.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.