Originally created in 1993 by Ty Inc., Beanie Babies have become major collector’s items. There’s never been a better time to invest!
6. Rare: Princess Diana Commemorative Bear
Less than two months after the death of Princess Diana, Ty commissioned a commemorative bear to honor her. Princess the bear was only released for a limited time and all the proceeds Princess of Wales Memorial Fund, but it could be worth a bankload in ten years.
9. BEWARE OF FAKES!
Posers will try to sell you counterfeit Beanie Babies. Do not fall for their tricks! Check the tush tag (the name should be in red, not orange), check for misspellings on the tag and above all, remember that if something is too good to be true, it probably is.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈