1. You no longer have qualms about eating on a train or bus.
2. You think twice about giving up your seat to an old person.
3. Your most used app is either a bus or train tracker....
4. Most of your conversations end in an argument about which public transportation route would be the quickest.
5. Your day is shot when you see that the escalator at your train stop is broken.
6. You have a strong opinion on the controversial 'bus vs. train' issue.
7. The highlight of your month* is when you hear your train is running 'express' straight to your stop.
8. ....but when the train runs 'express' to the stop after yours....
9. You have accepted the fact that when you go out of town, your train ride to the airport takes longer than your cross country flight.
10. You have ended multiple friendships because they involved more than 1 train transfer....
11. You haven't run a mile in 3 years, but you turn all Flash Gordon when you hear an inbound train in approaching.
12. You get more action on the rush hour train than your freshman year of college....
13. Riding in a car is an exciting, rare experience...
14. You have that one friend that you hate, but must hang onto...because they have a car.
15. There is nothing weird to you about this picture.
16. When someone hits on you on the train, your reaction is:
17. But if you make eye contact with someone sexy on the train, you start thinking about how many kids you will be having together.
18. You may not know any of the Supreme Court Justices, but you can name every stop on your line from start to finish.
19. But no matter how long you have ridden public transpo (as we say in the bizz), your reaction on the outside when it is 2am and you and only 1 other person are on a train car:
20. But on the inside, you will always be:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!