2. You think twice about giving up your seat to an old person.
Fiiiiine, but screw the pregnant ladies, they brought this upon themselves.
4. Most of your conversations end in an argument about which public transportation route would be the quickest.
“Well you could just take the Red Line to the Brown Line or you can take the Purple line to the Blue Line and take a bus.”
9. You have accepted the fact that when you go out of town, your train ride to the airport takes longer than your cross country flight.
Too bad they don’t have frequent rider miles for trains.
10. You have ended multiple friendships because they involved more than 1 train transfer….
…or the combination of 1 train and 1 bus transfer.
13. Riding in a car is an exciting, rare experience…
like that of seeing a smile from a bus driver.
14. You have that one friend that you hate, but must hang onto…because they have a car.
Your relationship really heats up a week before moving day.
15. There is nothing weird to you about this picture.
….maybe besides the fact that the guy in the front didn’t take the window seat.
16. When someone hits on you on the train, your reaction is:
You gain some sort of confidence on that train.
17. But if you make eye contact with someone sexy on the train, you start thinking about how many kids you will be having together.
You looking my way cowboy?
18. You may not know any of the Supreme Court Justices, but you can name every stop on your line from start to finish.
Oh, and you can recite Dumb and Dumber, from start to finish. “The town is back THAT way.”
19. But no matter how long you have ridden public transpo (as we say in the bizz), your reaction on the outside when it is 2am and you and only 1 other person are on a train car:
20. But on the inside, you will always be:
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏