1. The leading lady was strong as hell.
2. And the theme of female friendship and empowerment is one everyone can get behind.
3. The movie gave us quotes to save for our own friendship endeavors.
4. Kate's mom gave pretty freakin' great advice.
5. The men weren't afraid to cry. (OK, they were forced to. But don't mess with the ladies, Tucker.)
6. Sophia freaking Bush was in it.
7. And Brittany Snow, who is amazing.
LOOK AT HER! GOALS.
8. It stars a classic Penn Badgley, with a special appearance by his adorable mop hair.
9. It spoke the truth about dealing with relationships and everything that comes along with them.
10. The characters understood our adolescent drama perfectly.
11. And were all pretty wonderfully awkward.
12. The sass was on point.
13. The women weren't afraid to make the first move.
14. And finally, because of John Tucker's bod.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!