11. Sometimes your hair is so ridiculously tangled that you have to listen to DMX’s “Party Up” to psych yourself up to get in the shower and have at it.
21. “When are you going to do something with that hair?” is the No. 1 mom/auntie question.
Can I live, Mom?! CAN I LIVE?
28. At the end of the day, though, despite all these strugz, Sesame Street perfectly sums up how you feel.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻