1. People have a special fascination with curly hair.
“Wow, look at your hair!” As if you hadn’t noticed…it’s on your head.
5. No matter how many times you warn people, they just don’t listen.
9. But you quickly wised up to the secrets of the curly world.
11. Hair brushes are the enemy.
(Unless your hair is soaking wet and smothered in conditioner).
14. If it’s raining, you might as well just give up.
16. The phenomenon of hair shrinkage is a mystery.
17. People don’t understand your deepest fears:
18. You stick to the one “curl friendly” salon, to avoid looking like this.
24. You suffer through commercials targeting curly hair, with non-curly hair models.
26. If only you lived in the ’80s, when big hair was beautiful and life was good.
27. Every once in a while you may fall into the trap of straight-hair envy.
32. …the important thing is, Harry Styles can.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.