1. People have a special fascination with curly hair.
“Wow, look at your hair!” As if you hadn’t noticed…it’s on your head.
5. No matter how many times you warn people, they just don’t listen.
9. But you quickly wised up to the secrets of the curly world.
11. Hair brushes are the enemy.
(Unless your hair is soaking wet and smothered in conditioner).
14. If it’s raining, you might as well just give up.
16. The phenomenon of hair shrinkage is a mystery.
17. People don’t understand your deepest fears:
18. You stick to the one “curl friendly” salon, to avoid looking like this.
24. You suffer through commercials targeting curly hair, with non-curly hair models.
26. If only you lived in the ’80s, when big hair was beautiful and life was good.
27. Every once in a while you may fall into the trap of straight-hair envy.
32. …the important thing is, Harry Styles can.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️