4. This happened at every party you went to.
18. You did your best to restrain yourself from strangling all the people that exaggeratedly snapped their neck your way.
23. It sometimes felt like you were the only one who noticed things like this:
24. Some people seemed to have missed that basic lesson in not all humans look the same exact way…
26. But despite life sometimes feeling like some long absurd joke that no one told you about…
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.