6. Olive You! by Katy Hall and Lisa Eisenberg
If you’re lucky enough to have a date this holiday, you might want to check this out for some adorable childish jokes to break the ice. I mean who wouldn’t like to hear a valentine knock-knock joke?
8. Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann
The main character, Pinkalicious, is super excited for Valentine’s Day because EVERYTHING is pink! She makes the perfect pink card for someone in her class. There’s going to be a lot of alliteration in this book I can feel it.
17. Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane de Groat
V-day haters, this one’s for you! Gilbert writes out mean valentines and forges other people’s names on them. I’m sure he’ll learn his lesson, maybe you’ll learn one too!
19. Valentines Are For Saying I Love You by Margaret Sutherland
This story tells us that candy, chocolate, flowers, and letters are nice, but that the most important part about Valentine’s Day is telling the people you care about that you love them!
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻