3. That time she got pissy because Big’s ex wife Natasha wouldn’t accept her apology for having that lengthy affair with Big.
What did she actually expect to happen? You can’t interrupt a girl’s lunch with that and it all be okay.
5. Every time she pushed Big to commit when it was really glaringly obvious to everyone else (including us viewers) that he wasn’t ready to.
Once again, no sympathy.
13. That time she saw Aidan (when he’d cut his hair, put a decent shirt on and gone to the gym) and decided she liked him again.
Are you fourteen years old?
14. The more you watch, the more you realise that her columns mainly consisted of rhetorical questions and tediously general statements.
Am I the only person who thinks Samantha should have been writing the sex column, and Carrie would be more at home with greetings cards or something?
16. Her worst habit: she’ll listen to her friends for a few minutes over brunch and then bring it right back round to her again in record time.
She giveth and then she taketh away.
19. In the films, she’s even more contrary.
*spends what must be hundreds of thousands of dollars on an amazing apartment*
*gets annoyed when Big wants to put his feet up and spend any time in it like the middle aged man he is*
20. And then there’s the “I bumped into Aidan in Abu Dhabi, it’s a sign” thing.
A sign that you’re about to cheat on your husband.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨