1. That time she insisted she could fund her Manhattan apartment, and extravagant lifestyle, on one column a week.
2. Her love of, and persistent use of, the phrase ‘It got me to thinking’.
3. That time she got pissy because Big's ex wife Natasha wouldn't accept her apology for having that lengthy affair with Big.
4. Her frankly dangerously lax attitude to credit card debt.
5. Every time she pushed Big to commit when it was really glaringly obvious to everyone else (including us viewers) that he wasn’t ready to.
6. That time she went to the country with Aidan and wore heels.
7. All the smoking. It just got a bit dull, really.
8. That time she made the first time she farted in front of Big the issue of the episode.
9. A lot of the outfits.
10. A LOT of the outfits.
11. That episode where her computer crashed and she hadn't backed ANYTHING up.
12. The way she bored her friends with the same crap every episode.
13. That time she saw Aidan (when he'd cut his hair, put a decent shirt on and gone to the gym) and decided she liked him again.
14. The more you watch, the more you realise that her columns mainly consisted of rhetorical questions and tediously general statements.
15. By the time she told Big where to go, it was season six and they were an item again by the next episode.
16. Her worst habit: she’ll listen to her friends for a few minutes over brunch and then bring it right back round to her again in record time.
17. Her love life is so simultaneously terrible and busy that it's actually difficult to watch at times.
18. And despite the fact her love life is generally chaos, her friends still consult her like she's a bloody oracle.
19. In the films, she's even more contrary.
20. And then there's the "I bumped into Aidan in Abu Dhabi, it's a sign" thing.
21. I can both love and accept a flawed character, but Carrie Bradshaw you take the piss.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!