Just before 7 p.m. on Sunday night in New York City, I asked Siri about the storm that has basically shut down the entire East Coast. She knew nothing about it.
2. I asked if a hurricane was coming.
3. A thunderstorm? Nope, not that either.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.