Just before 7 p.m. on Sunday night in New York City, I asked Siri about the storm that has basically shut down the entire East Coast. She knew nothing about it.
2. I asked if a hurricane was coming.
3. A thunderstorm? Nope, not that either.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳