Just before 7 p.m. on Sunday night in New York City, I asked Siri about the storm that has basically shut down the entire East Coast. She knew nothing about it.
2. I asked if a hurricane was coming.
3. A thunderstorm? Nope, not that either.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Rep. Devin Nunes' claims about Trump surveillance has threatened the ability for intelligence committees to work together — one of the longest bipartisan traditions on the Hill.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.