4. It’ll be a place for your REAL reading list.
6. And stuff your neighbors would raise their eyebrows at.
7. At last, you can stop pretending you love cute puppies and make boards for the animals you REALLY love.
8. You can post all the recipes you’re embarrassed to need.
9. And recipes you’re embarrassed to be really excited about.
You go and make that Jesus toast!
10. You can hide the evidence of the massive cockroach problem in your house.
Pin all the extermination techniques you like, and still convince your friends to hang out at your place.
12. Not even pregnant? You can post frightening baby shower ideas and NO ONE WILL KNOW.
14. And before you decide to fully endorse a fashion trend, you can mull it over in private.
15. YOU CAN GO CRAZY.
No one will judge. No one will question.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.