4. It’ll be a place for your REAL reading list.
6. And stuff your neighbors would raise their eyebrows at.
7. At last, you can stop pretending you love cute puppies and make boards for the animals you REALLY love.
8. You can post all the recipes you’re embarrassed to need.
9. And recipes you’re embarrassed to be really excited about.
You go and make that Jesus toast!
10. You can hide the evidence of the massive cockroach problem in your house.
Pin all the extermination techniques you like, and still convince your friends to hang out at your place.
12. Not even pregnant? You can post frightening baby shower ideas and NO ONE WILL KNOW.
14. And before you decide to fully endorse a fashion trend, you can mull it over in private.
15. YOU CAN GO CRAZY.
No one will judge. No one will question.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂