4. It’ll be a place for your REAL reading list.
6. And stuff your neighbors would raise their eyebrows at.
7. At last, you can stop pretending you love cute puppies and make boards for the animals you REALLY love.
8. You can post all the recipes you’re embarrassed to need.
9. And recipes you’re embarrassed to be really excited about.
You go and make that Jesus toast!
10. You can hide the evidence of the massive cockroach problem in your house.
Pin all the extermination techniques you like, and still convince your friends to hang out at your place.
12. Not even pregnant? You can post frightening baby shower ideas and NO ONE WILL KNOW.
14. And before you decide to fully endorse a fashion trend, you can mull it over in private.
15. YOU CAN GO CRAZY.
No one will judge. No one will question.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.