1. You start every new year by running to the sales to buy as many planners as possible.
2. And you get fancy ones, because the more you spend, the more likely you are to use them, right?
3. But no matter how much you've spent, you inevitably abandon them no later than February.
4. Your house usually looks fairly tidy, but your various cupboards tell a very different story.
5. And at busy times, the cupboard curse can spread to entire rooms, or even your whole house.
6. So you buy loads of storage solutions to help sort out your clutter, but it rarely goes to plan.
7. You also buy fancy jars and containers for your kitchen cupboards, to sort all of your ingredients into.
8. You've got special places for your most crucial stuff, but inevitably fail to use them 50% of the time.
9. When it comes to DIY and home design, you’re almost impossibly optimistic and idealistic.
10. You're pretty good at putting things in your diary, but you're not good at getting dates and times right.
11. If you have a piece of vital life admin like a report or tax return due, you start it months in advance...
12. You're the dick friend who instigates complicated plans, gets everyone excited, then disappears.
14. And as with so much in your life, your computer desktop looks incredibly tidy and minimalistic...
...but the minute you click on a folder it will reveal the raging shitfest* underneath.
*1,109 Kardashians screengrabs, shit from Tumblr, and old selfies from 2010.