1. This response to a racist march in Glasgow.
2. This gathering of 222 happy golden retrievers in the Scottish Highlands.
3. Robert from Edinburgh.
(Here's his Just Giving page: He ended up raising £3,365.)
4. This bus driver in Glasgow, who stopped so that he could help a frail old man cross the road.
5. This happy Scottish couple celebrating equal marriage.
6. This thank you note, found on an Edinburgh bench.
7. And this one:
8. This bona fide hero.
Marry me, Jimmy.
9. These fun-loving Aberdeen policemen.
10. These snuggly Shetland ponies in sweaters.
11. And this insanely floofy Highland calf.
12. This cheeky act of civil disobedience in Glasgow.
13. This brilliantly clever flyer.
14. This supremely chilled-out seal.
15. And this little guy.
16. This Glasgow shop name.
17. This Scottish pub sign.
18. These Glasgow weans, who sold their stuff to raise money for kids in Gaza.
19. This hilariously pissed-off stag.
20. These happy doppelgangers.
21. This rebellious gesture.
22. This hopeful sign.
23. And, last but not least, Daniel from Glasgow.
See? The world's not all bad. Everything's going to be OK (probably).