1. Quiet nights down the pub will be banned and replaced with drunken political arguments.
2. The debate will spill out onto the streets, too.
3. And at times, people will take things WAY too far
4. Whenever you see two plane contrails crossing in mid-air, you'll be legally obliged to take a photo.
5. We'll have to take days off work to form giant human letters that can be seen from space.
6. Your neighbour who never bothered to take down his giant "YES" sign will die of happiness.
7. Face paint will be mandatory.
8. Facebook will be renamed "Listen-To-A-Constant-Stream-Of-Identical-Indyref-Opinionsbook."
9. Every single public space will look like this, so going to the shops will be very hard.
Although the BBC will say that there were only two people there.
10. Comedians with no real stake in the issue will wade in and plead for Scotland to stay.
Eddie Izzard will visit each home in Scotland individually and cry snotty tears all over you until you agree to vote No.