- kaleidoscopemind "Here’s What Your Favorite Alt-Rock Cr..."
- kaleidoscopemind "29 Essential X-Men Things Somehow Lef..."
- kaleidoscopemind "27 Annoying AF Male TV Characters"
- kaleidoscopemind thinks "17 Questions I Have About "Sex a..." is
- kaleidoscopemind "Kim Kardashian Has Taught North West ..."
- kaleidoscopemind thinks "Pick An Outfit At Hot Topic And We'll..." is
- kaleidoscopemind "Yo, "You're Beautiful" Is N..."
#1 YOU DON’T ASK STRANGERS FOR CANDY! Where the hell are his parents?
Response to If Women Want To Be Taken Seriously By A Doctor, They Should Just Do One Of These Things:
The right side of my torso was horribly itchy, hot, and stabbing painful. I went in to the clinic for it, which for me to willingly seek medical help means it was excruciating. She took one look at it and said, it’s dermatitis. I asked why it would be in my nerves and she just replied, it’s not shingles because it goes past the midline of your body. I went home, the pain intensified. I went back and made them see me again for free, with a different practitioner. Guess what, SHINGLES. At 30. The reason it went past the midline was because I was scratching myself bloody on my back trying to reach the sores. Just like I had told the first practitioner. They treat you like your stupid or a hypochondriac. It gets old.
They already did. It’s called Love Actually.
Meeeeeeee too. They’re going on tour this summer.
LeFou isn’t the villain. There. Spoiler.
That would make me want to steal them.
- kaleidoscopemind "Chris Evans Is Going To Keep Talking ..."
Blonde hair everywhere BUT my face, which I have to shave everyday. Thanks for judging something that is actually really hard on the self esteem.
Pretty little Thing. UGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- kaleidoscopemind "17 Times Rihanna's Savagery Was So St..."
- kaleidoscopemind "16 Things About "Buffy" That Make No ..."
- kaleidoscopemind "Here's Benedict Cumberbatch And Bened..."
- kaleidoscopemind "25 "Parks And Rec" Moments That'll Ma..."