1. A pack of Skin1004's zombie masks your parents will have a blast applying, taking silly pics of each other looking like they've been cast in The Walking Dead, and then enjoying the benefits it'll leave add to their skin.
The kit includes eight Zombie Pack sets (powder and activator), plus one applicator brush!
Promising review: "When you put it on, the smell hits you hard. As it is on your face the smell is not too bad and the mask tingles as it dries. Wash it off and reveal clean, smooth skin. Plus fun to take pictures looking like a cracked mess." —raine
Get an eight-pack from Amazon for $25.
2. A duo of absorptive ball-shaped towels they can use to dry their hands super fast and add a little bit of fun do their bathroom at the same time.
3. A hydrating sweet candy-flavored Laneige lip mask to keep their lips nice 'n' soft throughout the winter months when they tend to get dry and cracked (and encourage them not to pick at their pout when they're stressed).
4. A set of matte hair clips to ensure that even on their messiest of hair days they'll still look fabulous. You're SUCH a good kid.
5. A heated eye massager complete with five different massage modes and Bluetooth music so they can fully indulge and relax while relieving pain from eye strain and headaches.
6. A Logi Dock that'll impress anyone who works from home and is tired of their desk being cluttered by wires — this gadget will provide one easy location for them to plug their monitor, chargers, etc into while *also* acting as a speaker phone for their meetings!
7. A Renpho percussion massager — a perfect gift for your parent who is forever complaining about the knots in their back.
8. A luggage drink caddy they can attach to their wheeled luggage — it'll become their saving grace when traveling during the busiest times of year. They can use it to hold their coffee, phone, ID, etc., and prevent them from fumbling around for all those items while heading to the gate at the airport.
Promising review: "This cup holder is perfect! It helps me a lot! Last time I took a plane with a suitcase and a cup of coffee, when it’s my turn to check my passport and ticket, the coffee cup fell to the ground and coffee sprinkled. It was a nightmare! This time I bought this cup holder, it did do me a favor! I don't have to worry about where my cup and phone are! I can free my hands to do other things. I love it so much! Hope you love it too." —Philip
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 34 colors).
9. A cold-brew maker, guaranteed to make your mom who insists on drinking iced coffee in 20-degree weather swoon.
10. A set of energy-restoring shower steamers they can add into their morning or nightly rinse to transform a typically quick core into a spa-like experience.
Promising review: "I kept seeing this product pop up on TikTok so I decided to buy a pack and I'm SO GLAD I DID! These smell so good and are a perfect way to relax while in the shower. I now recommend them to everyone I know!" —Merry
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $26.97+ (available in five scents).
11. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker so your dad can happily continue to belt out Bruce Springsteen songs in the shower, but now with a more supportive soundtrack.
13. A water-repellent pair of Allbirds wool sneakers to keep their feet cozy and clean — these are easily tossed into the washing machine, so they'll always look fresh!
14. A set of heat-safe microwave bowl holders so you'll never have to hear your dad exclaiming "ow, ow, ow!" while taking their leftover pasta out of the microwave.
Bonus — the insulation of these also keeps cold food like ice cream colder for longer (and helps prevent your fingers from freezing!).
Promising review: "These bowl huggers were larger than expected and do a great job of protecting your hands from the heat so you can place the bowl on the table. Very colorful and a great addition to your kitchen. Plan on getting a set for my daughter and son for Christmas gifts!" —Ljoy20
Get a set of five from Amazon for $24.95.