There are very few things I enjoy more than ditching all of my plans for a night of self-pampering. But it can be difficult to figure out the right things to buy for your first DIY spa night.
1. A chevron robe to kick off your evening in the comfiest of styles, designed with velour fabric so it's never too hot or too cold to lounge in.
2. An ice roller, which is said to help decrease under-eye puffiness, minimize fine lines, and shrink pores — as well as to relieve headaches and sore muscles.
3. A rechargeable handheld deep-tissue massager with percussion technology and numerous attachments that'll help relieve sore muscles — for a fraction of the price of visiting an actual spa.
4. This organic six-pack of bath bombs, which transforms an ordinary bathing experience into one filled with unique, therapeutic scents like "Hawaiian Massage" and "Afternoon Rain."
5. An aromatherapy lotion and body wash set with eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils, designed to create the ultimate spa-like environment — so take a deep breath and soak in all that stress-relief goodness.
6. This activated charcoal mud mask that's designed to target acne, minimize pores, and remove dead skin cells.
7. A reusable gel therapy and silk sleep mask set so you can get the most out of your beauty rest — the gel mask can be either chilled or heated up to alleviate puffy eyes and discomfort from headaches.
8. A bar of soap naturally scented with lavender buds and rose petals that gently remove dead skin cells as you wash up, to relax both body and mind.
9. This hidden crystal candle, which uses calming and delightful scents to create the perfect energy for a rejuvenating night at home. (The crystal is an added bonus!)
10. A canister of bath salts with a blend of 100% vegan blue clay, eucalyptus, and lavender for the ultimate spa-night soak.
11. An organic cotton plush towel to dry you off before the next phase of your spa night that's low in lint, highly absorbent, and gets softer after each wash.
12. A lightweight, fast-absorbing cuticle oil made with grape seed, sesame, kukui, sunflower, and cupuaçu oils, for a simple but luxurious at-home manicure.
13. This mesh Luv Scrub exfoliator, which is designed to help remove dead skin cells — plus it lasts for up to 18 months, and doesn't breed bacteria.
14. A diffuser with a classy wood-grain look and seven soothing LED light options, to create a spa-like environment you'll never want to leave.
16. This classic epsom salt soak, a tried-and-true product that uses a mix of ginger and clay for detoxifying and energizing your body.
17. A lavender-scented Woodwick candle that sounds like a crackling fire when you light it, essential for any winter spa situation.
18. This shea butter body cream infused with grape seed and jojoba oils, in addition to vitamin E and aloe vera liquid, to seriously hydrate your skin.
19. A compression face mask formulated to boost hydration, brighten, and plump your skin, and brighten skin — not to mention it has a wonderful rosy scent.
20. A fancy coconut milk bath soak that makes you forget you're squeezing into a tiny tub in your apartment and not lounging in extravagant Roman baths.
21. This nail polish remover, which takes the color off your nails with a few twists and moisturizes your hands with vitamin E and aloe at the same time.
22. A 24K gold eye treatment that's as fancy as it gets: It's said to remove toxins from your skin and increase blood circulation.
25. This rose-quartz roller and gua sha said to improve your skin tone, texture, and blood circulation — excellent for a DIY spa night and for beautifying your bathroom counter.
26. A subscription to Lunarly that brings a combination of tons of products perfect for a night of self-care right to your front door.
27. A cult-favorite vitamin C serum made with a plant-based formula and antioxidants to help brighten and firm skin.
29. Facial moisturizer that uses safflower oil to help hydrate dry skin and keep you glowing even during the coldest, windiest months.
30. And an infusion pitcher so you can recreate the ever-refreshing cucumber water every spa seems to have on tap.
Happy relaxing, friends!
Want more great beauty product suggestions? Check out one of these lists:
Over 9,000 People Are Obsessed With This Amazing Makeup Brush Set
37 Cult-Favorite Beauty Products That Are Actually Worth Your Money
Switching From Full-Coverage Foundation To Tinted Moisturizer Has Been The Best Decision For My Skin