The holidays are nearly here — which means it's time for us to start prepping our shopping lists. Whether you're shopping for your family, your partner, or your besties, I'm here to help take your gift giving to the next level. Shall we?
1. An activity book that has been specifically designed for the writer to destroy once they've finished it — your loved one will get the chance to dig deep into their past, present, and future without any pressure to commit to daily journaling.
2. A wreath made out of Lego bricks for anyone loves both a craft that'll keep their hands busy and holiday decor. They can rebuild it year after year!
3. An Always Pan, complete with a nonstick surface, a vented top, a mesh basket for steaming, and a high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle — they'll basically only ever want to use this pan. My apologies to their current ones.
4. A set of matte hair clips to ensure that even on their messiest of hair days they'll still look fabulous. You're SUCH a good friend.
5. A French porcelain bakeware set, perfect for anyone who typically spends their winter whipping up all kinds of delicious casseroles.
6. A pair of dessert glasses with *just a touch* of Disney magic to 'em, perfect for your partner who loves to "cheers" and clink glasses with you every night (and, especially, on Christmas).
7. A plush blanket reviewers swear is *just like* a Barefoot Dreams (y'know, the blanket the Kardashians are always seen toting onto their private jets?) but without the extra dollar signs on the price tag.
Promising review: "I saw this blanket on TikTok and I have to say I absolutely love it. I washed it several times now and it’s maintained its elasticity and softness after each wash. It’s warm enough but not too hot for a throw. Absolutely recommend this blanket!" —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in 16 styles and two sizes).
8. A color-shifting mushroom light for the ~fun guy~ in your life who would appreciate the cozy lil' cottagecore aesthetic these bring to any room.
Check out a TikTok of the mushroom nightlight in action.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on, which is nice because I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $6.87.
9. A tiny Christmas tree adorned with flowers as ornaments and fitted inside a festive Nutcracker-inspired drum they can use as decor for future holiday seasons.
10. A gorgeous coat I'll personally be adding to my wish list for Santa so I can secretly buy it for myself in one color and receive it as a gift in another ;).
11. A corn-shaped Squishmallow for the TikTok-obsessed person in your life who hasn't stopped reciting "Its corn! A big lump with knobs!"
12. An adorable book light for the reader in your life who always has their nose in a book — it'll quickly become their new favorite gadget.
14. A too-cute Disney holiday inflatable featuring Mickey Mouse and Pluto that'll transform your home decor into something absolutely magical.
15. A set of extra soft cooling bed sheets that'll please your partner who is forever complaining about how damn hot you keep your apartment. They come in *tons* of colors so be sure to pick their favorite!
17. A bucket of candy featuring nostalgic treats like Razzles (hello, 13 Going on 30!), Candy Buttons, and Pop Rocks so your loved one can take a delicious trip down memory lane.
18. A levitating planter they can use to convince everyone else in their life that when they were "studying abroad" they were *actually* learning to cast spells at Hogwarts. It's leviosa, not leviosaaaa!
Promising review: "Awesome little thing. Guests are immediately interested in it. If they are intoxicated, they are afraid that sorcery may be involved. I'm not sure how to convince them otherwise." —Nick Ebeling
Get it from Amazon for $65+ (available in two finishes).