24 Things You Know If Your Best Friend Lives Stupidly Far Away
Every day is one day closer to the next time you'll see each other.
1. You spend time with your other friends and all you can think about is how much you miss your own partner in crime.
Because the two of you are as cute as it gets.
2. You're constantly retelling the people in your life about your antics.
3. You often remember your own inside jokes and laugh to yourself.
4. And you always instinctively look for them in a room when something happens and you want to give them that look.
5. You send them your ugliest selfies.
Because you want them to remember you at your best.
6. And you're always the first to hype up their selfies and social media posts.
7. You still know the ins and outs of each other's lives.
8. You passionately hate people in their lives you've never met.
9. You make executive life decisions for them.
10. And you send them irrationally angry text messages when they mention something in their life they haven't clued you in on.
11. If you're unfortunate enough to live in different time zones, you always seem to JUST miss each other.
12. Sometimes you go through periods where you fall really out of sync.
13. And you make sure you're super dramatic about it.
14. You often send each other really long pep talks.
15. You constantly get "this reminded me of you" messages.
16. You probably leave them soppy drunken voicemails when you can't reach them.
17. You occasionally get to fit in Skype movie nights and it's almost as great as the real thing.
18. When you do get a chance to catch up, your phone bill is honestly quite ridiculous.
19. And FaceTiming is a rare and beautiful treasure.
All the screenshots!