1. In light of some, uh, recent events, we should take a moment to appreciate the diverse range of experts dedicated to making important global decisions about women.
2. Who better to discuss abortion and women's rights in Poland than this expertly selected group of politicians?
3. Millions of women watched in awe as veep candidates, Pence and Kaine, engaged in enthralling debates on the morality of abortion.
4. And the 14 male CEOs who made up this entire women's empowerment panel in Mumbai certainly have the right idea for achieving change.
5. We really wouldn't want to get in the way of these world leaders discussing the Syrian crisis in Paris.
6. Climate change doesn't affect women so who cares about having them at the World Climate Change Conference?
7. There were probably no issues affecting women raised at the Geneva Conference on Cyprus this year, or they definitely would have invited more of them.
8. And when these representatives of liberal Hollywood tackled the issue of breaking barriers for minorities, we knew progress was finally coming.
9. Women are responsible for half of the food production in developing countries, but these guys did a great job of hosting a panel on agriculture.
10. And the forum to improve gender equality across corporate Australia actually invited not one, but two women to participate this year.
11. After Bush signed the Violence Against Women act in 2006, this celebratory picture of women's rights champions was captured.
12. Want to have an impartial discussion on maternity laws? These guys on the German federal cabinet are the ones for you.
Women would be too biased to talk about maternity laws.