1. If you go to the cinema alone you know that it's one of life's greatest pleasures.
2. Why is going with others so normalised when watching a movie is such a solitary activity?
3. You get to spend time with yourself who is great company.
4. You never have to see a movie you don't want to see and can finally explore those niche interests you've been meaning to get into.
5. And it leads to a level of self love and self growth that group cinema goers will never understand.
6. The first time you go alone you might feel nervous AF.
7. You look around at couples and groups of friends and think "Oh God, what have I done??"
8. But as soon as you sit down you realise that no one cares, you don't care, and there are a thousand advantages to being there alone.
9. No one will try to speak over the movie to you.
10. You'll never have to sit by someone who asks you questions throughout the movie.
11. And you don’t have to dress well because you’re literally seeing no one you know.
12. You feel kinda like a cool film critic.
Or at least hope that's how people see you.