1. When he was all of us procrastinating on the internet.
2. When he had this wonderful idea.
3. And when he was hilariously honest about his thoughts.
4. When he said what we were all thinking about House of Cards.
5. When he had this great response to people who couldn't relate to Master of None.
6. When he was adorably overwhelmed by the response to his show.
7. And when he was super excited about his father's Emmy nomination.
8. When he supported those who'd been wronged.
9. When he didn't give Twitter trolls the time of day.
10. When he revealed he's just like the rest of us.
11. And when he admitted to doing what every author should secretly do.
12. When he asked the important questions.
13. When he was all of us reacting to drama.
14. And when he said what we'd all been thinking about parents on Instagram.
15. When he was brutally accurate.
16. When he iconically shut down Islamophobic hate.
17. And when he was absolutely adorable with his parents.
18. When he revealed his secret abilities.
19. When he disappointed us with dreams of what could have been.
20. When he shared this profound insight.
21. When he decided to live an honest life.
22. And when he ultimately regretted that decision.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!