Amazon has a list of its "Most Gifted" products, so you can creep on the gift ideas of other users everywhere (or, you know, use them as inspiration for your own gifting needs).
Here are some of the coolest products from that list this week:
2. A set of five super soft makeup brushes in a gorgeous case you just may also have to buy for yourself!
3. A 12-piece, PFOA-free non-stick cookware set featuring shatter-resistant glass lids any chef would be grateful for.
6. A game jerky gift pack with flavors such as alligator, wild boar, buffalo, duck, elk, kangaroo, and more — someone out there is waiting for their bouquet of Xmas roses and jerky, I know it.
7. A funny novelty mug that'll delight that one person who is very skeptical of the holidays, and everything in general.
8. A super-absorbent, frizz-defeating hair towel for anyone who wants faster air-drying results or luscious, effortless waves (this is going on my wishlist rn)!
9. A precious, life-like dog designed to engage and comfort people with memory loss, such as Alzheimer's and dementia. This pup can respond to your voice by turning its head and barking, responds to touch, and even has a heartbeat you can feel when you hold it!
10. A clip-on lens set for smart phones so you can (hopefully) put an end to those holiday photos your dad takes every year where everyone looks like a potato.
11. A headband with built-in headphones reviewers swear-by for snoozing through noisy neighbors, snoring, and all types of noise no one wants to hear.
13. A pair of warm fleece-lined leggings that'll become a winter wardrobe staple everyone will thank you for.
14. A cruelty-free, waterproof mascara so you can give your favorite beauty guru the mascara they need for everyday looks!
16. And a pair of unicorn poop earrings for anyone with eccentric taste and a love of all things glitter.
17. A pair of slip-on shoes the kids and tots in your life will actually want to wear! They can also be worn in the water.
18. A story book filled with illustrated folk tales from all around the world; so you can give the gift of a good book and hours of entertainment.
19. A Keurig latte and cappuccino machine worth investing in. It's compatible with all varieties of K-cups, can still make single cups of coffee, hot chocolate, and cider, comes with a dishwasher-safe milk frother, and will whip up lattes and cappuccinos soo much faster than other coffee bars.
20. A tea tree oil foot soak you should probably give to that one family member who is always complaining about foot fungus or athlete's feet — relief is on its way!
22. A set of five metal bookmarks your bookworm friend shall adore; they are as charming as they are practical!
23. A very cool floating Bluetooth speaker that will scream "welcome to the future, please feel free to charge your phone on my floating speaker as it plays tunes."
24. A gaming headset for PC, PS4, and more — over 4K people swear by it, as will any and all gamers you know.
25. And a very small terrarium with an even smaller dino inside for your coworker in need of just one more adorable, eye-catching knick-knack for their desk!
TFW you got the perfect gift for everyone on your list and feel like an angel:
Still need more gift ideas? Check these out:
Literally Just 30 Of The Cutest Gifts Of 2018
28 Cheap Gifts For Your Coworkers (Even The Ones You Hate)
25 Practical Hostess Gifts Under $25 That They'll Actually Use