1. So you're applying early decision to your dream school, which you've only wanted to go to since FOREVER.
2. You've been working hard to keep your grades up.
3. And have taken more standardized tests than you can count.
4. You're involved in so many extracurriculars that "leadership" might as well be your middle name.
5. But the application deadline is still months away.
6. Wait, it's almost November? PANIC.
7. It doesn't help when you hear about all the other people applying to the same school as you.
8. You begin worrying that you won't get into ANY college.
9. And that you'll never finish your supplemental essays.
10. Just hearing the word "admissions" makes you anxious.
11. All of your Google searches become variations of "Will I get in???"
12. But you somehow pull yourself together and get your letters of recommendation in.
13. You finally finish your essay and it looks pretty good.
14. After triple-checking your application, it's time to submit it and get this whole thing over with.
15. It's over! You're done!
16. Now you just have to wait. But at least you can now relate to everything in EARLY DECISION by Lacy Crawford.
In Early Decision, debut novelist Lacy Crawford draws on 15 years of experience traveling the world as a highly sought-after private college counselor to illuminate the madness of college admissions.