1. The Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
2. St. Simon Coptic Orthodox Church, aka the "Cave Church" of Cairo.
3. The spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea.
4. Traditional felucca sailboats on the Nile.
5. Mount Sinai at daybreak.
6. The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
7. Colourful fishing boats in Alexandria.
8. The beach along the Sinai coast.
9. The lights of Cairo over the Nile at dusk.
10. The stunning rock sculptures of the White Desert by day...
11. ...and its stars by night.
12. Alexandria's waterfront...
13. ...and its beautiful library.
14. The delicious street food, koshary.
It's rice, macaroni, lentils, chickpeas, crispy fried onions, and as much hot sauce as you can manage.