1. So you've reached the sad and boring death march of adult life, and it's time to get a job.
2. But oh wait, it turns out you can't even get an internship without experience, either!
3. And even an UNPAID internship can require you to have previous experience.
4. Or they just list some pretty specific or weird qualifications that you will definitely have to ignore when you apply.
5. As if it weren't all absurd/depressing enough, there are internships offered out there for people with Masters' degrees.
6. Realising all of this, and knowing that it's actually REALLY COMPETITIVE to even get an unpaid internship, can be a pretty rude awakening.
7. But you figure since you're totally screwed anyway, you may as well accept whatever you're offered.
8. Of course, once you actually start your internship, you might find your responsibilities a little bit...underwhelming.
9. But at least you learn how to keep your bosses happy.
10. That is, if your bosses even notice that you're there.
11. Hopefully your bosses even learn your name.
12. A lot of days, you do literally nothing.
13. Yet somehow your "job" is still weirdly stressful.
Cause maybe if you REALLY impress them with your diligent photocopying, you'll get a proper, real job, with money and security everything!