1. This pretty cruel Valentine to a deployed soldier.
2. This message of love which doubles as a polite comment on personal hygiene.
3. This biting critique on Valentine's Day as a whole.
"Ghosts are white / And vampires are dead / Valentine's would be better / If it were Halloween instead."
4. This slightly alarming love message.
5. This kid who knows something his parents don't.
6. One son's touching drawing of his mother with her one true love.
7. The best love is specific love.
8. This brutally honest heart-to-heart dialogue: "I want you to know you have a fat heart." / "It's love!" / "You eat too much junk food."
9. One six-year-old's apologetic Valentine.
10. Kody's encouraging Valentine's Day gift to his teacher.
11. And another student's less encouraging Valentine.
12. This one, from a child who loves her mother, despite all the hormones.
13. This child with enough love for his whole family, and one more.
14. This appreciative Valentine to a daddy who "makes the best craps".
15. This beautiful hand-drawn picture which says a thousand words.
16. This, message, which, uh, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
17. This promising young scientist's beautiful message of love.
"Your not just any Atomic number 67. Your my atomic number 67."