15 Struggles Only People Named Hannah Will Understand
YES WE KNOW THAT IT IS A PALINDROME THANK YOU.
1. We are not bananas.
(Except for this one Hannah.)
2. We are not from Montana.
3. Speaking of which, the days of Hannah Montana were a living nightmare.
Thankfully, those days are long gone.
4. But then Hannah Horvath came along and claimed to speak for all Hannahs.
5. People cannot help but tell you that your name is a palindrome, often the first time you meet.
6. The urge to connect the dots when you bubble in your very symmetrical name is irresistable.
7. There are quite frankly so many of us that some of our "friends" are calling for our destruction.
8. After this film came out, everyone started defaulting to the spelling "Hanna" and it was awful.
9. And you don't even know what to do with this variation.
10. You felt pain and embarassment when Hannah from S Club 7 did this to her hair.
11. Sometimes when you hear someone on the other side of the room say "...and a..." you think they said your name.
12. Biblical Hannah had a bit of a rough time.
13. Sexy French people can't pronounce the "H" so they just call you 'Annah and it's like, come on, ugh.
14. Hannah Abbott was a pretty nothing-y character in Harry Potter...although she did get with Neville in the end.
And she kicked ass in Dumbledore's Army. Fine, Hannah Abbott was great.