Inauguration Day has come and gone, so it's time to figure out how to tell apart all the middle-aged white men in Trump's cabinet.
1. Let's start with Alabama senator and Trump's pick for attorney general Jeff Sessions.
2. Then we have formed Georgia governor Sonny Perdue, who has just been tapped for secretary of agriculture.
3. And then there's businessman Andy Puzder, the nominee for labor secretary.
4. Next we have former governor of Texas and future secretary of energy Rick Perry.
5. Then there's Montana representative and nominee for secretary of the interior Ryan Zinke.
6. Ryan Zinke is not to be confused with former deputy secretary of veterans affairs and nominee to head the VA David Shulkin.
7. Good! Now for former partner at Goldman Sachs and nominee for treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin. This one's easy!
8. What about former Exxon Mobil CEO and nominee for secretary of state Rex Tillerson?
9. Yes, that's a lot of white men to remember! But there's still more, so stay focused. Next up: retired general and secretary of defense James Mattis.
10. Right. Nearly there. What about billionaire investor and nominee for secretary of commerce Wilbur Ross?
To remember what Wilbur Ross looks like, imagine a cheeky goblin on his way to do cheeky goblin business.
11. Next we have Georgia representative and nominee for secretary of health and human services Tom Price.
12. Then there's the new secretary of homeland security, John Kelly.
To remember what John Kelly looks like, imagine a Death Eater who didn't really bother to look for Voldemort before he got his body back, then kind of turned up with a bullshitty excuse about how he had "always remained totally loyal and committed to helping the Dark Lord's return to power". (He was actually sitting around at home enjoying a quiet family life.)