1. This dog doesn't know what's happening today.
2. This dog couldn't tell you a single thing about Article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon.
3. This dog does not understand that according to the terms of Article 50 any member state may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.
4. This dog's too busy trying to look cute on Snapchat to worry about the potential ramifications of Brexit on the economy and Britain's influence on the world stage.
5. This floofy boy doesn't know that in accordance with Article 50 a member state which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention.
6. This pupper doesn't get what's up with all the humans today.
7. This dog has never heard of Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, in accordance of which the terms of exiting the EU shall be negotiated.
8. This sweet doggo doesn't have the slightest clue that the treaties shall cease to apply to the state in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the member state concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.
9. This dog has more important things to worry about than whether the UK will be able to negotiate a deal at all.
10. This doggy has a secret, and it's not that for the purposes of paragraphs 2 and 3, the member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing member state shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or in decisions concerning it.
11. This doggo loves bananas but does not love that a qualified majority shall be defined in accordance with Article 238(3)(b) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.
12. This doggo doesn't know what happens today, though she has a suspicion.
13. This dog loves baths and has no idea about impending geopolitical earthquakes whose consequences may not be fully realised until decades from now.
14. This dog is riding a horse and is happy to be riding a horse and doesn't know a thing about the legitimacy of a popular referendum in making a decision of this scope and complexity.
15. This doggo is living her best life on the river and is definitely not thinking about the fact that if a state which has withdrawn from the union asks to rejoin, its request shall be subject to the procedure referred to in Article 49.
16. This doggo doesn't know about Article 49 or 50. She just would like you to be aware of her.
17. This dog has other things on his mind today.
18. This big fella has never, ever worried about the break-up of any union.
19. This dog loves rain and doesn't know or care about the implications of Brexit for Northern Ireland.
20. These dogs are having a lovely time, totally unbothered about any historic goings-on today.
21. This dog has big dreams and believes in a brighter future.
22. And this pupper, more than any other, is completely carefree.
H/T Cool Dog Group on Facebook