25 British Cats Who Would Very Much Like To Come Home With You
These cats are in shelters near you. They're asking very nicely for you to please adopt them immediately.
1. Marge would like to sit in your garden, and then have a tummy tickle.
She's waiting for you at the Bromsgrove Blue Cross shelter near Birmingham.
2. Fonzie would like to investigate the cardboard box that you shoved in the back of your closet.
3. Jevarna would like to appear frequently in your Instagram feed.
She's at the North London Adoption Centre.
4. Betty is giving you a look that says, "Please love me."
5. Buju is very likely to be the most beautiful cat you have ever seen.
He's at the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.
6. Bella is reaching her paw slightly towards you, because she loves you already.
7. Dexter would like you to boop him riiiiight there on the nose.
He's just over a year old, and awaits your boop at the Blue Cross shelter in Cambridge.
8. Daphne and Velma would like to decorate your home with their flawless beauty.
9. Lilly is quite frankly astonished that her cheeks could be this chubby and yet you have not come to tickle them yet.
She will forgive you as soon as you ring up the Cambridge Blue Cross shelter to arrange for an adoption.
10. Boo would like to be your one and only boo.
11. Lovely Jasper is waiting for you, very, very patiently.
Find him at the West Yorkshire Blue Cross shelter.
12. Jon Snow knows one thing, and one thing only: There is a little warm patch on the stairs of your home where the heating comes through, and that is where he would like to be sleeping as soon as possible.
13. Have you noticed the 1-year-old Scamp's little bitty white toes?
No? Go to Coleg Gwenk Blue Cross shelter, near Cardiff, to see them in person.
14. George would like to fall asleep on your sofa while you watch The Great British Bake Off.
15. Seven-year-old Poppy promises never, ever to wake you up before you'd like to be woken up.
Find her at the Shuttleworth College Blue Cross rehoming centre in Bedfordshire.
16. Sam will stop glaring at you as soon as you give him a nice bowl of food and a cuddle.
17. Thomas is 16 years old but as sweet as ever.
18. Buttons has heard through the grapevine that you have a nice chair by the window where the light comes in. He would like to sit in it and look at the birds outside.
19. Sox would like to you to cancel your weekend plans and stay in and scratch under her chin instead.
She's at the Southampton Blue Cross rehoming centre.
20. Crunchie is quite frankly the perfect cat.
21. Barnie and Ben would like to come and find out exactly how warm your bed is.
22. Jaffa would like to help you with your paperwork.
He's a very good assistant. Find him at the Manchester & Salford branch of the RSPCA.