People Are Revealing The Reasons They Judge Others, And Honestly, Some Excellent Points Were Made
Looking at you, people who don't use their turn signal. 👀
Let's face it — no matter how "good" of a person you are, I bet you still silently judge other people all the time.
1. "I judge anyone who adopts a 'whatever' policy to being late. I freak out when I'm late for something, and it absolutely blows my mind when people just don't care."
2. "I immediately judge you if you make fun of someone who's trying."
3. "I judge people based on their parking. If you can't get within the lines the first time, it's okay to adjust."
4. "I'm not always silent about it, but I judge people at my local supermarket who refuse to return their shopping carts and leave them where they could roll into someone's car."
5. "I can't stand people who piss on the toilet seat and don't clean it."
6. "Littering. It hurts to watch. I don't see how people can litter."
7. "People who don't tip waitstaff."
8. "I judge people who constantly complain about their S.O. when they're not around. Why can't they just admit that they actually really like the person they are choosing to date?"
9. "I can't stand people who don't pick up their dog's shit! You're a scumbag!"
10. "I judge people who have no knowledge of a certain topic, but still try to argue with the person who actually knows what they're talking about."
11. "I judge people for being involved in a multilevel marketing business (MLM). It's not that I don't appreciate people trying to better themselves; it's just that I assume they're stupid for getting involved in the first place."
12. "I judge people who bring children to situations that are not appropriate for children."
13. "People who talk really loudly on the phone in quiet public places."
14. "I judge people who have no awareness of their surroundings when they're out in public. It doesn't cost anything to wait your turn in a queue, hold a door open for someone, use your turn signal, or make room for others walking on the pavement. It's so selfish, it drives me mad just thinking about it."
15. "I'll judge you for not wearing shoes in public. That shit is gross. Put your shoes on."
16. "Not using a turn signal when driving. It's not that hard, and it's pretty arrogant not to use one."
17. "There's nothing I dislike more than when a husband feels like he has to act like his wife's authority while other people are around. I hate gender roles in relationships."
18. "I judge people who shut down those asking questions and trying to learn more."
19. "I judge people who cross the street diagonally."
20. "Constantly posting condescending political rants on Facebook."
21. "I judge people based on what they name their children. That human being has to walk around with that label for 80 years!"
22. "I judge people who have their phones out in a damn movie theater. We all paid the same price. I don't care if you don't want to get your money's worth — I do. I am going to yell at you, and if you don't put your phone away, I'll throw popcorn at you until you do."
23. "People walking toward you that don't put equal effort into avoiding collision. I'll move a bit, but you should do the same. You expect me to walk around you?"
24. "I judge people for not washing their hands after using the bathroom."
25. "I judge people who start eating something in their cart while they are still grocery shopping."
26. "People who chew with their mouths open."
27. Finally: "I judge people who complain about politics, but choose not to vote."
What's a reason you silently judge others? Tell us in the comments! Don't worry, we won't judge you. 👀
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.