16 Movie Endings That Left Audiences 100% Satisfied
"When there's a happy ending, it almost stresses me out more."
1. When we find out Mia and Sebastian don't end up together at the end of La La Land after a lengthy dream sequence:
2. When Scarlett vows to protect Tara and stand up for herself at the end of Gone with the Wind:
3. When Will goes through with his original plan, despite falling for Lou in Me Before You:
4. When Guy buys Girl a piano at the end of Once, even though they go their separate ways:
5. When Christine leaves her mom a voicemail at the end of Lady Bird and describes how she felt the first time she drove around Sacramento:
6. When Thanos wins at the end of Avengers: Infinity War:
7. When Karen decides to rewrite the ending to her novel and spare Harold's life at the end of Stranger Than Fiction:
8. When Andy and Red reunite in Zihuatanejo at the end of The Shawshank Redemption:
9. When Veronica just watches JD blow himself up at the end of Heathers:
10. When Megan and Graham got together at the end of But I'm a Cheerleader:
11. When they pull off the heist in Ocean's 8:
12. When Elle gives her speech at graduation at the end of Legally Blonde:
13. When literally everyone has their moment at the end of Lord of the Rings:
14. When Andy gives his toys to Bonnie at the end of Toy Story 3:
15. When the boys stand on their desks at the end of Dead Poets Society and say, 'O Captain! My Captain!':
16. And, when Cassie's plan comes through at the end of Promising Young Woman:
So do you agree? Tell us your favorite movie ending in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.