1. The man has the voice of an angel.
2. He's a dog lover.
3. He's the perfect Valentine.
To thank his fans, Josh made cookies with lyrics to his most popular love songs.
4. He's hilarious.
5. He has such a comforting presence.
6. He's a bad boy.
7. Even Celine Dion loves him.
At 17, he subbed in for Andrea Bocelli's part of the duet in "The Prayer" during the 1999 Grammy Awards rehearsals. Like Celine, no one could believe this kid's voice. She was so impressed with him that she's invited him to perform with her on many occasions.
8. He loves to include his fans in his performances.
9. Even he knows just how magical his hair is.
10. He even has the most adorable dopplegänger.
11. He is gorgeous.
Not a real person.
12. He's clearly a foodie.
And a Photoshop wizard.
13. He's the greatest thing that ever happened to Twitter.
To be fair, we can't wait either.
14. He's bicoastal.
15. He once made a song out of Kanye West's tweets and it was amazing.
16. He once showed Bublé who's boss.
Michael Bublé attempted to sing "You Raise Me Up," but luckily Josh appeared and showed him just how it's done.
Watch the full show down here.