Sure, he’s sold over 25 million records worldwide, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show six times and sang with the likes of Celine Dion, but don’t let that intimidate you. Josh is just your average guy, with a really fantastic Twitter page.
But, like, really loves him…
Sometimes Shatner even does him a solid and Tweets back!
And they have Twit-convos that make Josh happy.
2. He’s a little goofy.
OK, a lot goofy.
But cute goofy, right?
3. He’s not into all that “Hollywood” stuff.
4. Plus, he’s got some pretty funny tweets.
Like this one.
Or this one.
And topical holiday ones, like this.
LOL Josh! L.O.L. (Seriously though, we LOLd.)
5. And funny photos, too.
6. He’ll remind you how to be a responsible adult.
7. And he might even hit on you, ’90s style.
28/f/Los Angeles, u?
8. Plus, he’s got Twitter self-esteem issues, just like anyone else!
9. Also, his Avatar is Inigo Montoya.
“You put me as your Avi, prepare to die.”
10. Following Josh Groban was the best thing this chick ever did!
Now will you finally give JG a follow?!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?