2. He’s a dog lover.
He loves his dog, Sweeney, just like we love Josh.
6. He’s a bad boy.
Check out that bold non-conformity to car safety standards.
7. Even Celine Dion loves him.
At 17, he subbed in for Andrea Bocelli’s part of the duet in “The Prayer” during the 1999 Grammy Awards rehearsals. Like Celine, no one could believe this kid’s voice. She was so impressed with him that she’s invited him to perform with her on many occasions.
9. Even he knows just how magical his hair is.
16. He once showed Bublé who’s boss.
Michael Bublé attempted to sing “You Raise Me Up,” but luckily Josh appeared and showed him just how it’s done.
Watch the full show down here.
17. He is the king of #Throwbackthursday
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.